Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our website and using our services. We treat your personal data in accordance with European and German data protection laws/provisions as well as this privacy statement. However, data transmission on the internet (for example, by e-mail communication) has security gaps and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties.
The following provisions provide information on which data we collect, for what purpose this is done and to whom the data is made available.
In case of differences between the German and English version or in other cases of doubt, the German version shall be valid.
(1) When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Thereby, the following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion: IP address of the requesting computer, date and time of access, name and URL of the retrieved file, website from which the access is made (referrer URL), used browser and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The above data are processed by us for the following purposes: ensuring a hitch-free connection buildup of the website, ensuring a comfortable use of our website, evaluation of system security and stability, and for other administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
(2) In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on our website. These are small text files, which are stored on your computer. Some of the cookies used by us are deleted once you leave our website (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browsers on the next visit (persistent cookies). The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies, to allow cookies only in specific cases or to prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
(3) The tracking measures listed below and used by us are legally based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that the design is tailored to visitors’ needs and the ongoing optimization of our website. Beyond, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tool sections below.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the data collection by Google by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookie in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google, see: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
(ii) In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing the website, we also use Google (Adwords) Conversion Tracking. Thereby, Google Adwords places a cookie on your computer (see section (3) letter (i)) if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer will be able to recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that website.
(iii) Our website uses New Relic, a web analysis service from New Relic Inc., hereinafter referred to as "New Relic". New Relic collects and stores data from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These usage profiles are used to analyze the visitors’ behavior. For the purpose of improving our offer, these are evaluated. Cookies can be used. These are small text files that are stored on the visitor's device and allow an analysis of the visitors' use of the website. Visitors can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; we point out, however, that you in this case may not be able to use all functions of our website in full. The pseudonymized usage profiles are not merged with personal data.
(4) Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The newsletter provides you with information about our services. To receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address. We will review the email address you provide for the purpose of determining whether you are in fact the owner of the email address provided or whether the actual owner of said address is authorized to receive the newsletter. When subscribing to our newsletter and with your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR, we will store your IP address as well as the date and time you subscribed. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without your knowledge makes use of your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect any other data. The data thereby collected is used solely for the purpose of receiving our newsletter. None of this information is matched to any information that other components of our website may collect.
Thereby, we use Mailjet to send our newsletter to our subscribers. Mailjet is a service provided by the Mailjet SAS, hereinafter referred to as “Mailjet”. The data stored when you register for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by Mailjat in the European Union. Further information about the data protection offered by Mailjat can be found at: https://www.mailjet.de/privacy-policy/
You may cancel your newsletter subscription and revoke your consent to the storage of this data at any time with future effect.
On the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR an evaluation of the opening and reading rates of the newsletter takes place. We are using the analysis measures to ensure that it is designed as needed and that the newsletter can be continually optimized. Furthermore, we use the analysis measures to statistically record the use of our newsletter and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. At that, we use the same component as for sending the newsletter (see above for further information).
(5) On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email, by using a contact form, and/or by using a chat feature. In such event, information provided by you is stored for a specified time period for the purpose of facilitating communications with you. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. A comparison of the data collected with data that may be collected by other components of our website, does not occur.
When contacting us via e-mail and/or via the contact form, we use Zendesk. Zendesk is a service of the Zendesk Inc., hereinafter referred to as "Zendesk". We transmit the information you provide to Zendesk, whereby the data is either transmitted to a server within or outside the European Union and stored there. Zendesk has committed itself to the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission. For more information on privacy at Zendesk, visit:
When contacting us via the chat feature, we use the service Intercom of the company Intercom Inc., hereinafter referred to as "Intercom". We transmit the information you provide to Intercom, whereby the data usually is transferred to a server in the US and stored there. Intercom has joined the "Privacy Shield" program. Further information on data protection at Intercom can be found at:
(6) A transmission of your personal data to third parties takes place only if, you have expressly given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR, the transfer is, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data and only if is legally required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR, and, if permitted by law, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
(7) Each customer has the right to obtain information about the personal data stored by us free of charge upon request in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In addition, there is the right to correct incorrect data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR and to delete personal data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, insofar as we have no statutory retention obligation or authorization, or insofar as the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Furthermore, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you objected to the data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR. According to Art. 20 GDPR you are entitled to receive (or have it transfered to another person responsible) your stored personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You can revoke your once granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR at any time. According to Art. 77 GDPR, you can complain to a supervisory authority - usually the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office. If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR and there are reasons for an objection arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mailing, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR. In case of direct mailing, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
In any such cases, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
(1) We reserve the right to collect, store and process the data that is made available to us by you in the context of the registration and with express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR. These data are collected by us only within the limits of German and European data protection laws/provisions. We are entitled to pass on this data to third parties in the scope required for the provision of our services and to allow them to use the data in accordance with the contract. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use data for the purpose of checking the creditworthiness (e.g. by means of a using the services of a credit agency) or legitimacy of our customers, in particular with regard to business viability and compliance with sanctions and embargo lists and other restrictions.
(2) Within the scope of the provision of services, it is also necessary that we as a data processor in terms of Art. 4 No. 8 GDPR deal with personal data for which you are responsible in terms of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR. A Data Processing Agreement pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR specifies the data protection rights and obligations of both of us in connection with our handling of your clients’ data for the provision of services. We make our Data Processing Agreement available to customers/data processors when registering on our platform. For informational purposes, a non-signable version can be accessed on our website.
(3) Within the scope of the Data Processing Agreement (see section (2)), we are generally entitled to pass on data that is made available to us by you (and for which you are responsible in terms of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR) to third parties (subcontractors).
(4) We use electronic media for order processing, including the proof of delivery. Therefore, we also store digitized signatures. The reproduction of the electronic signature applies as proof of delivery when combined with date and time. We do not assume any guarantee for the permanent availability/usability of electronic data provided to us.
Heinz-Fangman-Straße 2-4, Haus 4 | 42287 Wuppertal
For requests for information, questions, contradictions, as well as for rectification, blocking, and deletion requests, please contact our data protection officer:
Tel.: +49 (0)40 605 906 622
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the website visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 2048 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 2048 bit encryption, we will instead use the maximum possible encryption according to your browser. Whether a single site on our website is transmitted using encryption is shown by the key icon or the lock icon in the status bar of your browser.
We also make appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction, or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.