Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our website and using our services. We treat your personal data in accordance with German data protection laws/provisions as well as this privacy statement. However, data transmission on the internet (for example, by e-mail communication) has security gaps and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties.
The following provisions provide information on which data shipcloud GmbH collects, for what purpose this is done and to whom the data is made available.
(1) In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on our website. These are small text files, which are stored on your computer. Some of the cookies used by us are deleted once you leave our website (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browsers on the next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies, to allow cookies only in specific cases or to prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
(2) Our website uses New Relic, a web analysis service from New Relic Inc., hereinafter referred to as "New Relic". New Relic collects and saves data from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These usage profiles are used to analyze the visitors’ behavior. For the purpose of improving our offer, these are evaluated. The pseudonymized usage profiles are not combined with personal data.
(4) Our website employs components provided by facebook.com. Facebook is a service of Facebook Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Facebook”. You can find an overview of Facebook plugins at
Each time our website receives an access request equipped with a Facebook component, the component prompts your browser to download an image of this Facebook component. Through this process, Facebook is informed precisely which page of our website is being visited. When you access our site while logged into Facebook, Facebook uses information gathered by this component to identify the precise page you are viewing and associates this information to your personal account on Facebook. Whenever you click on the “Like“ button, for example, or enter a comment, this information is transmitted to your personal account on Facebook and stored there. In addition, Facebook is informed of your visit to our website. This occurs regardless of whether you click on a component or not. If you wish to prevent the transfer to and storage of data by Facebook about you and your interaction with our website, you must first log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The data protection policies of Facebook provide additional information, in particular about the collection and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this regard as well as the options available to you for protecting your privacy:
In addition, tools are freely available on the market that can be used to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons from being added to all commonly used browsers.
(5) Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The newsletter provides you with information about our services. To receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address. We will review the email address you provide for the purpose of determining whether you are in fact the owner of the email address provided or whether the actual owner of said address is authorized to receive the newsletter. When subscribing to our newsletter, we will store your IP address as well as the date and time you subscribed. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without your knowledge makes use of your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect any other data. The data thereby collected is used solely for the purpose of receiving our newsletter. None of this information is matched to any information that other components of our website may collect.
Thereby, we use MailChimp to send our newsletter to our subscribers. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, hereinafter referred to as “MailChimp”. The data stored when you register for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by MailChimp in the United States and stored there in accordance with its Safe Harbour Agreement. Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. You may cancel your newsletter subscription and revoke your consent to the storage of this data at any time with future effect.
(6) On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by you is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with you. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
(7) You may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data. In such cases, please e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) We reserve the right to collect, store and process the data that is made available to us by the customer and the recipient. These data are collected by us only within the limits of German data protection laws/provisions. We are entitled to pass on this data to third parties in the scope required for the provision of our services and to allow them to use the data in accordance with the contract. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use data for the purpose of checking the creditworthiness (e.g. by means of a using the services of a credit agency) or legitimacy of our customers, in particular with regard to business viability and compliance with sanctions and embargo lists and other restrictions.
(2) We use electronic media for order processing, including the proof of delivery. Therefore, we also store digitized signatures. The reproduction of the electronic signature applies as proof of delivery when combined with date and time. We do not assume any guarantee for the permanent availability/usability of electronic data provided to us.
(3) You may object to the use of your data collected in accordance with this statement for advertising purposes at any time. A contradiction can be made by e-mail via email@example.com. Upon receipt of the objection, we use and process the data collected only to the extent necessary to provide you with our services.
The use of shipcloud’s contact data for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless shipcloud GmbH had previously given its written consent or a business relationship already exists. shipcloud GmbH and all persons mentioned on shipcloud’s website hereby object to any commercial use and transfer of their data.
For requests for information, questions, contradictions, as well as for rectification, blocking, and deletion requests, please contact our data protection officer:
Tel.: +49 (0)40 605 906 622